Facelift!

Several weeks and countless late nights later, Lightfolly's new website is up! Well, it's the same website, the one I built and designed, but now more simplified and aimed at describing our new direction.

I wanted a clean, inviting website. I used bootstrap to build it, as planed, and I am quite happy with it. I have found some glitches here and there, and I am sure more will surface. But if a woman wanting to #existinphotos for future generations, and to crystallize their family's life, arrives at www.lightfolly.com, understands what we offer, falls in love with our work, and can easily book a photo session, the website is doing its job.

Feel free to stop by and leave a comment or send me a message. I would love to hear from you!

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About