Fifty/fifty - Part III

Finally, after Part I where I described the 50/50 exchange I had last April with a Colorado Springs fellow photographer, and Part II where I shared with you the photos I took of Katherine, you get to see the ISSUU magazine she created for me. If you know me, prepare to be blown away (click to read!):


I am in awe of her work and oh so happy with the final result. Not just the learning and the feedback and the exchange this experiment represented for us. But also the photos we made while we carried it through. And I can only hope that this experience and these keepsakes is what I can offer to every single one of my clients. It is my wish that I can help them find the courage to exist in photos, the joy of unveiling themselves, the strength to look back into their own eyes and know how powerful they truly are.

2 comments:

  1. Le hago click y me dice q mi IP está bloqueado. Quiero ver más fotos, cómo hago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samira, you are such a beautiful soul with so much to offer your clients! So happy we've met on this portrait photography journey.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About