Playful sensuality

When I first saw Elise, bare face and long, straight hair, I thought: "I want to discover her". You know, like those models or actresses that live a low-profile, normal life and somebody discover them on an airplane or the supermarket and put them on billboards. She looked to me like a diamond in the raw. But was I wrong.

Elise does not need to be discovered because she knows already what she is and what she wants. She has a degree in neuroscience, sky-like eyes, and a way to explain things that leaves no room for questions. When I told her the kind of photography that I do, she showed curiosity first and immediately jumped on board with setting up a session. I knew it was going to be easy: outer beauty that cannot be hidden behind bulky sweaters, a 1940s vibe that screams to be unveiled, confidence that cannot be faked.

Her photos are the first of a new direction in Lightfolly's way to capture beauty. Through contemporary, fashion inspired women's portraits, I will aim to show you like you've never seen yourself before. And yes, Elise also ventured into boudoir a little bit. But we will save those for her and her man, T. I know that you will love the ones I am sharing here just as well.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About