Business Woman, walking down the street...

This is the first time I will ever have business cards. It makes sense, no? I have been battling with the process for the last almost month, going back and forth with a local printer. Don't get me wrong, they have been very diligent and responsive, they have good prices and I love the idea of going local, but I kept getting the formatting on the cards wrong, and they kept sending them back. This is a perfect example of why one would want to hire a graphic designer to design one's graphics (I hear you Javi!), but lightfolly is not at a point now where I can afford one. Today, as I decided I was going to quit, I received a promotional email from a company I had never hard of: MOO. And knowing my history with auspicious events, I knew I had to go with it. The main three things that got me:

1) They have a product called mini cards, which are have the size of standard business cards.
2) They have a technology called "printfinity", which allows you to upload up to 100 different designs for your cards! So you can essentially have your cards be a portfolio, or if you are, say, a jeweler, use them as a catalog.
3) They are having a 25% discount on cards.

So I ordered the minis, 400, with my best photos and my logo superimposed.

We'll see in a week if they are all they promise to be...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About